Clothing Tips for Men
Do you have knowledge of the right dressing sense? Most of us like to wear fashionable clothes, however few bother with the fact that it goes or does not go with our body type. All of us need to have some knowledge as far as fashion style is concerned.
Here are some tips for men that can help you decide the perfect clothing choice for your body type.
Men with short waists should avoid wearing jeans as much as possible. Avoid wearing lengthy tank tops as they tend to highlight your short waist. A combination of a pink shirt and black trousers, will not go well with your body type, as it interferes with the vertical flow. It would is advisable to keep an inch higher on your waist, when determining the stitching for your pants.
Men with long waists need to do things the opposite from those with a short waist. You should wear jeans as much as possible. You can wear contrasting color T-shirts and a double breast jacket to prevent people’s eyes from falling on your legs. You could also opt for belts with a high buckle.
Are you worried about your flat butt? You need to pay special attention to your pant selection. Wear pants that give you the proper fit, typically straight-long pants will go with your body type.
Fashion tips that can help
- Bigger and bolder patterns make you look bigger than what you actually are.
- Horizontal pattern clothes will make you look wider.
- Vertical pattern clothes will help you look taller and thinner.
Men dressing tips for an interview
- Avoid wearing any western men formal wear.
- Choose the right color clothes and combination of your business suit and tie.
- Avoid wearing double breasted jackets for an interview.
- Silk Ties can do wonders to your clothing style.